Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- To introduce and encourage the playing of cricket among students of Purdue Fort Wayne.
- To build a spirit of brotherhood/sisterhood among students of Purdue Fort Wayne of diverse backgrounds.
- Engaging the local community and the students of Purdue Fort Wayne through the sport of cricket.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour(s) at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
- Membership fees are 10 dollars per academic year to join or remain an active member of the club.
Asif Mortuza, President Asif Mortuza, President
President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sathvik Balaji Kuruvadi, Vice President Sathvik Balaji Kuruvadi, Vice President
Vice President Email email@example.com
Sushanta Ratna, Secretary Sushanta Ratna, Secretary
Secretary Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rajit Chandra, Treasurer Rajit Chandra, Treasurer
Treasurer Email email@example.com