Pursue your relationship with Christ. We will help you mature as a student leader who can serve your peers and community. Learn more about how to get involved today.
Purpose and Goals
- Encourage students to investigate and pursue a relationship with Jesus Christ
- Cultivate on campus an authentic, biblical community where students can ask questions, doubt, and wrestle with faith claims in a safe and encouraging environment
- Nurture mature student leaders who will serve their campus and community
- Teach students that the Body of Christ is global and to encourage them to grow in their empathy and activism for the needy and persecuted around the world
- Promote and facilitate for the university community dialogue on religious issues and ideas
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership is open to all students currently enrolled in at least 2 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Any member will be considered active who attends at least one gathering or joint event per academic year.
- An individual, once a member, will retain active membership status in this organization until such time as he leaves the campus or fails to comply with the stated requirements and standards of this organization.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- There are no dues for this organization.
Jadon Evans, President Jadon Evans, President
President Email email@example.com
Kyle Arnold, Vice President Kyle Arnold, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel Delaney, Secretary Rachel Delaney, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Mallory Zurcher, Treasurer Mallory Zurcher, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org