Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- To celebrate and host Indian festivals through dance-based traditions
- Promotes the widespread and treasured Bollywood culture embraced in India.
- Organize flash mobs as a way to help the busy college crowd relieve stress.
- Create a dance group to take part in competitions.
- Encourage a fun approach to promoting fitness and well-being.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
- Dance team members shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne and must maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative G.P.A.
Navyashri Dhondalay Deepak, President Navyashri Dhondalay Deepak, President
President Email [email protected]
Harsheen Singh Saggoo, Vice President Harsheen Singh Saggoo, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Preita Nadarajah, Secretary Preita Nadarajah, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Tarundeep Saggoo, Treasurer Tarundeep Saggoo, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]