ASL Pah! Club
Also known as: American Sign Language Pah! Club
Learn about the ASL Pah! Club at Purdue Fort Wayne, a club dedicated to raising awareness for sign language and Deaf culture.
Purpose and Goals
- Promote American Sign Language and Deaf culture in a positive and immersive way on the Purdue Fort Wayne campus
- Give Purdue Fort Wayne students and staff the opportunity to use and improve their language skills and connect to the Deaf community.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of non-students.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is 8 members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
- To be considered an active voting member of this organization, members must fulfill any financial obligations set forth by the membership at the time of election of officers for the following academic year.
Section II. Types of Membership:
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least one (1) credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non□student memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members.
- Nonvoting membership shall be open to interested individuals; however, they may not hold office. Nonvoting members shall not compose more than twenty-five (25) percent of the total membership.
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Olivia Hope Samuels, President Olivia Hope Samuels, President
President Email [email protected]
Dylan Bower, Vice President Dylan Bower, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Isha Kasey, Secretary Isha Kasey, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Sadie Fenstermacher, Treasurer Sadie Fenstermacher, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]