American Sign Language Pah! Club
Learn about the ASL Pah! Club at Purdue Fort Wayne, a club dedicated to raising awareness for sign language and Deaf culture.
Purpose and Goals
- Promote American Sign Language and culture in a positive way on the Purdue Fort Wayne campus
- Give Purdue Fort Wayne students who are studying ASL an opportunity to use and improve their language skills and learn more about Deaf culture
Membership Requirements and Obligations
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of nonstudents.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
- To be considered an active member of this organization, members must fulfill any financial obligations set forth by the membership at the time of election of officers for the following academic year.
- Dues are $2 a semester or $3 a year.
- Voting members must pay their dues, be enrolled in at least 1 credit hour, and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Jenna Boese, President Jenna Boese, President
President Email email@example.com
Holly Bradtmueller, Vice President Holly Bradtmueller, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kylie Steele, Secretary Kylie Steele, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Madelyn Kurtz, Treasurer Madelyn Kurtz, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org