Key Dates for Purdue System-Wide Forum Approaching
July 15, 2021
This year, the Purdue system-wide forum will focus on an important and timely topic: “Fostering Wellbeing through Community Connections.” The online forum will take place during the afternoons of September 23 and 24. The main theme will be enhancing the wellbeing of faculty and staff.
Submissions for breakout session proposals are due no later than 5 p.m. on July 30. These sessions are one hour long and are expected to:
- Focus on mental health and wellbeing (e.g., psychological, relational/social, physical, existential/spiritual)
- Offer practical exercises/activities/applications with specific “take-aways” for attendees
- Include interaction/engagement with the participants (beyond a Q & A at the end)
- Foster connections among diverse participants
- Provide evidence-informed insights
This annual forum provides a great opportunity to strengthen relationships and share best practices with your peers across the Purdue system. Information about the forum agenda, keynote speakers, and registration, is available on the Purdue Office of the Provost website.
Please consider taking this opportunity to let your voice—Purdue Fort Wayne’s voice—continue to be heard.