Mechanical and Civil Engineering Programs
It takes an innovative engineer to solve complex technical problems.
Our engineering programs prepare students to tackle the toughest engineering problems with the latest, cutting-edge solutions.
M.S.E. in Engineering (Mechanical)
Advance your career by sharpening your skills, growing professionally, and staying on top of recent developments. You can do all this with the with master’s of engineering with a mechanical specialization. As a working engineer, you are prepared to succeed. We know this, which is why we offer evening classes that won’t interfere with your current job.
- The ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems
- The ability to apply knowledge in math, science, and engineering
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue degree
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Advanced Automation and Robotic Systems Engineer
- Computer Application Engineer
- Computer Network Architect
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Control Engineer
- Network Design Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Test Engineer
Explore similar programs.