Join the History Club to exchange your ideas about historical events with others. We host various events, including speakers.
Purpose and Goals
- Promote appreciation of history and its related careers
- Provide an opportunity for the exchange of ideas on issues of current and historical interest
- Sponsor speakers, visual extravaganzas, and events of interest to the campus and community
- Stimulate fellowship among those interested in history
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of nonstudents, not to exceed 49 percent of the total membership.
- There must be at least eight members at all times.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part 1 Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne; each voting member must maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Nonstudent memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members; these members may not hold office, do not have voting privileges, and may not represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- A $2 fee will be required each semester for membership in the History Club.
Traci Henning-Kolberg, President Traci Henning-Kolberg, President
President Email email@example.com
Laurel Shriner, Vice President Laurel Shriner, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emilie McVay, Secretary Emilie McVay, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Aaron Ehlerding, Treasurer Aaron Ehlerding, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org