Take the Courses You Need, Even if They Aren’t at Purdue Fort Wayne
The Fort Wayne Higher Education Consortium allows you to enroll in one course per semester at another institution if a course is full at the end of registration or is not offered during the current semester at Purdue Fort Wayne. You must have your academic advisor approve this course, and the credits will count on your Purdue University Transcript.
Here’s where you can take advantage of this opportunity:
- Huntington University
- Indiana Tech
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Manchester University
- Trine University
- University of Saint Francis
Follow these criteria:
- You must be an undergraduate degree-seeking student.
- You can enroll in only one course through the consortium program during the fall and spring semesters; consortium registrations are not available during the summer.
- You must be enrolled in at least one other course at Purdue Fort Wayne, and remain enrolled in that course during the entire semester.
- If you drop all courses except for the consortium course, you will withdraw from the consortium course.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Register and pay for the Purdue Fort Wayne course; you will pay the regular per-credit-hour fee rate.
- Print, complete, and sign the FWHEC Enrollment Request Form (you may also pick up a request form in the registrar’s office).
- Have your academic advisor sign the form.
- Return the completed form to the registrar’s office for processing.
If you have questions about the consortium program, please contact the registrar’s office at 260-481-6815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.