You've Earned It
You're almost there. There are just a few steps left to ensure that you’re ready to graduate.
Apply for graduation by completing the application for graduation. This application is necessary even if you do not plan to take part in commencement. Purdue Fort Wayne relies on the application for graduation to know the semester you intend to complete degree requirements. If you’re pursuing multiple degrees and/or certificates, you should indicate all anticipated degrees and certificates on your application for graduation.
Your myBLUEprint degree audit is used to certify the completion of your degree requirements for graduation. Review your degree audit by logging in to your myBLUEprint (locate myBLUEprint under the Enrollment Tab on goPFW). Contact your academic advisor with any questions.
Here’s what the application for graduation does:
- Triggers the graduation audit process
- Ensures that you receive commencement information and that your name appears in the commencement program
- Allows the university to order your diploma
|Expected Graduation||Application Deadline|
|Fall Semester||June 1|
|Spring Semester||November 1|
|Summer Session I or II||February 1|
*If the graduation application deadline has passed, apply immediately.
See the graduation FAQ for additional information.
Fall 2020 Degree Verifications
Degrees are generally posted to transcripts within 30 days of the close of the semester of graduation. Degree verification for Fall 2020 graduates will be available through the National Student Clearinghouse starting January 23, 2021. If a degree verification is needed during the 30-day window prior to degrees posting, there are three options available for you to obtain verification.
- Direct an employer to request verification through National Student Clearinghouse at https://degreeverify.org.
- Request a letter verifying your degree by emailing email@example.com. Include the address of the employer or organization of where you would like the letter sent. (You must send the email from your PFW email account.)
- Complete a verification request in person at the Enrollment Services Center Desk in Kettler Hall.
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.