Your One-Stop Shop
Peer-tutoring services at Purdue Fort Wayne are moving exclusively to a virtual environment for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester. There will be no walk-in peer tutoring until further notice.
For tutoring in the ETCS centers, Language center, Music center, Tutoring center and Writing center: all peer-tutoring sessions are scheduled by appointment and conducted in a virtual session. To schedule a virtual tutoring session appointment with one of the tutors in these areas, please follow the instructions below by logging onto tutortrac.pfw.edu then:
- Choose the center
- Choose your course under Section
- Click search
- Appointment times will display in green
- Choose an available tutor and time
- Choose the virtual tutoring reason
- Click save
- On the day of the appointment, the tutor will send a meeting invitation link to your university email address. Click on the link in the email to join the meeting with the tutor
Your upcoming appointments will list in the box on your main menu. To cancel an appointment, click on the “x” at the end of the listing.
Math/Science Tutoring Services are completing their virtual tutoring system and we will update this notice immediately upon completion.
For questions regarding your scheduled appointment, please contact the tutor using the email address listed on your confirmation notice. For other questions or assistance, please contact the appropriate area:
- ETCS: [email protected]
- Language: [email protected]
- Music: [email protected]
- Tutoring Center: [email protected]
- Writing Center: [email protected] or call 260-481-5740
- Math/science: [email protected] or call 260-481-5419