What is The Choi-Frank Students as Parents Childcare Support Award?
The Choi-Frank Students as Parents Childcare Support Award offers support for current students who are experiencing financial difficulty in paying for childcare while attending Purdue University Fort Wayne (PFW). This award is for PFW students.
What are the criteria for the award?
- Enrolled at PFW, preference for a full-time students.
- Show financial need in regard to paying for childcare by submitting bills, receipts, and, documents.
- Preference given to single parents.
- Completion of the in-take form online.
- Submission of in-take form and copies of current documentation related to childcare costs
Is there a selection process for the award?
- A committee of staff representatives from The Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion will review and administer awards.
- Twenty awards are available for the 2023-2024 school year.
- The amount of each award is $500.
- Recipients are eligible for one award each academic year and may receive up to 3 awards over the course of their time at PFW.
- Award submission must be completed within the first 15 days at the beginning of both the fall and spring semesters.
Contact [email protected] for questions.