Your Academic Resources and Support
For a complete description of the services and how to access them, check out Academic Support. Here are some of the services that you, as a Purdue Fort Wayne student, will have access to:
- Two hours of tutoring for each class you have per week
- Writing consultations for academic papers
- Supplemental instruction, peer-facilitated group study session for select courses
Career Development Center
For a complete description of the services and how to access them, go to Career Development Center. Some services include finding your ideal major and career counseling.
For a complete description of the services and how to access them, check out Helmke Library. Here are some of the services the library offers:
- Research assistance from reference librarians
- Online access to all university libraries and professional databases
- Vast data resources at the library and online (you must have an active goPFW account)
Information Technology Services
For a complete description of the services and how to access them, go to Information Technology Services, where you can get help setting up your goPFW account and accessing computer labs on campus.
Download a copy of your 2022-23 Student Handbook for additional information, deadlines, and resources. A printed copy of the Student Handbook is available upon request. Call 260-481-5478 or email [email protected].