How to Pay
There are a variety of ways to make payments to Purdue Fort Wayne. Choose the method that works best for you.
- Click the Make Payment tab.
- Pay online using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover).
- Students who use a credit or debit card to pay tuition, fees, fines, and other student account expenses will be charged a 2.75 percent processing fee (minimum of $3) by TouchNet PayPath; learn more about this credit card convenience fee here.
- Pay online by electronically debiting your bank account.
- To spread your tuition over multiple payments, click Payment Plans.
- Authorized users can access their accounts here.
Pay by WU GlobalPay
Here’s what you need to know:
- Payments can be made in the currency of your choice via WU GlobalPay.
- We now offer an easy payment option for Chinese students through Tenpay.
- For more information, review the China Payments Brochure [PDF].
Pay by Mail
Purdue University Fort Wayne
Office of the Bursar
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Pay in Person
Keep the following information in mind:
- Use the night drop box (next to bursar window number one); put your payment and the bill stub in a sealed envelope before depositing; our payment will be processed the next business day.
- Pay at the Office of the Bursar; be advised that lines can be long, especially at payment due dates and during the first few weeks of each semester.
- We are unable to accept credit card payments in person; we will accept only cash, checks, money orders, or cashier’s checks in person.
- We do not accept more than $5 in coins.