Do You Qualify?
Purdue Fort Wayne Scholarship
Academic scholarships are awarded to incoming students who meet specific criteria. No application is required—students who qualify will be notified by the Office of Financial Aid once they are admitted to the university. This scholarship is merit based and is available each semester of enrollment—if the student enrolls full-time and maintains satisfactory academic progress.
Here are the eligibility requirements for international students:
- Full-time student (first time or transfer)
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA
- Enrollment deposit must be paid
- All high school and/or college transcripts must be submitted by the end of the first semester at Purdue Fort Wayne.
The Purdue Fort Wayne Scholarship can be renewed if a student meets the following criteria:
- Has not completed their first bachelor’s degree at Purdue Fort Wayne
- Has been continuously enrolled with the university
- Has completed 24 resident credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne each academic year (earned hours)
- Is in good standing for Satisfactory Academic Progress
Other University Scholarships
For university scholarships resources, learn about and explore ScholarshipUniverse.
For more information, contact International Admissions at [email protected] or 260-481-6034.