What You Need to Know
Want to know how to apply to a graduate program for free? If you attended an approved information session or recruitment event, you may qualify to submit a graduate application free of charge. Please remember that you must sign in with a staff member during the event to be eligible.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Start your application. Be sure to select the Purdue Fort Wayne campus and your desired program.
- On the Additional Information section, find this direction: “Have you participated in a Purdue Fort Wayne information session or recruitment event?” Select “Yes.” Upon this selection, staff at Purdue Fort Wayne will be notified of your request.
- Please do not pay the application fee until you are contacted by the Office of Graduate Studies at Purdue Fort Wayne. Application fees are nonrefundable.
- Within five business days, you will receive an email from Purdue Fort Wayne Graduate Studies indicating whether or not you’ve met the requirements to apply for free.
- If approved, your application will be updated to reflect that payment has been received.
You are eligible for one free application. You have 365 days from the date of the qualifying event you attended to submit your free application.
For more information, contact us at 260-481-6145 or email@example.com.