CARES ACT REPORTING
American Rescue Plan (HEERF III) Reporting
The following information is provided to comply with the Department of Education's CRRSAA Act reporting requirements.
Report date: December 31, 2022
1. An acknowledgement that the institution signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under the same conditions of Section 314(a)(1) of the CRRSA Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
Purdue University signed and returned the Certification and Agreement to the Department of Education on January 16, 2021.
2. The total amount of funds that the institution will receive or has received from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement [for] Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
$9,403,328.00 was received on 6/10/2021 from the Department of Education for HEERF III
3. The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 314(a)(1) of the CRRSA Act as of the date of submission (i.e., as of the 30-day Report and this information must also be updated no later than 10 days after the end of each calendar quarter (September 30, December 31, March 31, and June 30)).
$9,403,003.00 in HEERF III funds have been distributed to students as of December 31, 2022
4. The estimated total number of students at the institution eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under the same conditions of Section 314(a)(1) of the CRRSA Act.
9,716 - unduplicated count of eligible students at Spring Census
5. The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under Section 314(a)(1) of the CRRSA Act.
8,740 unduplicated student ID’s have received the HEERF III funds
6. The method(s) used by the institution to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under Section 314(a)(1) of the CRRSA Act.
Funding has been applied to all eligible students, no application currently exists. All eligible students will receive an email from Vice Chancellor of Enrollment Management and the Student Experience notifying them of HEERF programs, timelines, ect.
7. Any instructions, directions, or guidance provided by the institution to students concerning the Emergency Financial Aid Grants.
Eligible students received emails specific to their options from the VCSA email:
- Eligible students enrolled semester, meeting SAP and in good academic standing.
- Eligible students, meeting SAP and in good academic standing, with balance owed.