Civil and Mechanical Engineering

For requirements about how to earn a minor in physics, please refer to the Undergraduate Catalog (formerly known as Bulletins) and Minor in Physics. To be officially awarded a minor in physics, a form must be filled and approved by the Department of Physics prior to graduation. This form is available at the Department of Physics.

Students planning to earn a minor in physics are advised to directly contact the Physics Department.