Make your own way.
To successfully apply as a homeschooled student, you must have followed the curriculum requirements of the Indiana Core 40 or Academic Honors Diploma. Use the information below to assist with building a homeschool transcript to include with your application for admission.
Developing a Homeschool Transcript
These guidelines may help you create a transcript if you have not used a program or curricula that transcripts your education record. Be sure to include the following components:
- Student's name, address, phone number, and date of birth
- For each high school grade level (grades 9, 10, 11, 12) include:
- All subjects studied with the name and author of the text(s) used for the course
- The grade (number or letter) earned in each course
- Amount of credit for each course (semester or year)
- Days present in school at each grade level
- Grading scale used to determine grades
- Extracurricular activities
- Date of graduation
- Homeschool registration number obtained from the Indiana Department of Education (optional)
- Signature of the home school administrator/teacher verifying he/she was the educator of the student
Please note, handwritten transcripts are not accepted.
Any questions about developing a home-school transcript should be directed to the the Office of Admissions via phone at 260-481-6812 or via email to email@example.com.