Tabletop RPG Club
Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- To create a safe space for people to play tabletop RPGs.
- To provide resources for players to enjoy all aspects of playing tabletop RPGs such as hosting games, learning different games, painting miniature figures, etc.
- To teach people how to play and host tabletop RPGs.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
- This organization requires $5 dues per semester or a yearly due fee of $10 for individuals currently enrolled in a minimum of 1 credit hour.
- Non-voting members are not required to pay dues.
MaeAnna Marteen, President MaeAnna Marteen, President
President Email [email protected]
Willow Cribb, Vice President Willow Cribb, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
AJ Hoffman, Secretary AJ Hoffman, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Dell Kaufeld, Treasurer Dell Kaufeld, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]