Vietnamese Student Association
Come celebrate Vietnamese culture and traditions with the Vietnamese Student Association.
Purpose and Goals
- Increase culture awareness and unify members and staff on and off the Purdue Fort Wayne campus
- Provide opportunities for both Vietnamese and non-Vietnamese individuals and come together to experience Vietnamese culture and traditions
- Build a stronger and more diverse community
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership is open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, and/or community members.
Khoa Tan Dang, President Khoa Tan Dang, President
President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trung Le, Vice President Trung Le, Vice President
Vice President Email email@example.com
Nguyen Nguyen, Secretary Nguyen Nguyen, Secretary
Secretary Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dang Khoa Dang, Treasurer Dang Khoa Dang, Treasurer
Treasurer Email email@example.com