Support student success on campus by joining the TRIO Club.
Purpose and Goals
- Provide an opportunity for members to participate in activities that foster campus connections and promote and support academic, social and personal success
- Encourage and role-model opportunities for campus and community stewardship
- Promote the goals of TRIO Student Support Services through programs to provide knowledge leading to Purdue Fort Wayne retention and graduation
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership is open to all students currently enrolled in at least 12 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni,
non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- Members have no financial obligations.
Hannah Kraner, President Hannah Kraner, President
President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
David Rhoades, Vice President David Rhoades, Vice President
Vice President Email email@example.com
Ayana Witherspoon, Secretary Ayana Witherspoon, Secretary
Secretary Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Berard, Treasurer Robert Berard, Treasurer
Treasurer Email email@example.com