Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- Unify the student body and community at all athletic events.
- Support athletic teams.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all PFW students and may include a limited number of nonstudents.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at PFW and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is 8 members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the PFW Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership:
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least one credit hour at PFW.
- Nonstudent memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation:
- Financial obligations required to become or continue as a member are not required at chartering time. However, membership dues may be used in the future.
Josiah Beck, President Josiah Beck, President
President Email [email protected]
Forrest Rommel, Vice President Forrest Rommel, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
TJ Swihart, Secretary TJ Swihart, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Jackson Stores, Treasurer Jackson Stores, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]