Also known as: TENL Club (Teaching English as a New Language)
Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are to:
- Bring awareness of the TENL program to students and faculty of PFW.
- Enlighten students about the opportunities surrounding the TENL program.
- Further prepare students of the TENL program, as well as interested individuals, for these opportunities as a student as well as open opportunities post-graduation.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Any member of the club may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university officially.
- The minimum membership requirement is three members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Financial Obligation
- Membership fee is five dollars per semester in order to become or remain a member.