Student Nurses of IUFW
Also known as: Student Nurses of Indiana University Fort Wayne
Purpose and Goals
Purpose and Objective
- To provide opportunities for diversional activities as a cohort group.
- To conduct fund raising to benefit both member and nonmember students enrolled at IUFW.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification
- 51% of total membership must be currently enrolled students at IUFW and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is 8 members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the IUFW Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least three credit hour(s) at IUFW.
- Non voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligations
- $5.00 in dues will be assessed per semester.