STEM—Student Learning Community
Type: Special Interest
Purpose and Goals
- Strengthen each STEM student organization
- Create a working and supportive community among STEM student organizations
- Enhance communication among STEM student organizations
- Explore areas of cooperation among STEM student organizations
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 12 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Veronika Meyer, President Veronika Meyer, President
President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Daminica Green, Vice President Daminica Green, Vice President
Vice President Email email@example.com
Levi Thieme, Secretary Levi Thieme, Secretary
Secretary Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Christian Gerber, Treasurer Christian Gerber, Treasurer
Treasurer Email email@example.com