Spiritual Pagan Student Alliance
Learn about the Spiritual Pagan Student Alliance at Purdue Fort Wayne and how they work to create a peaceful discussion about polytheism and Paganism.
Purpose and Goals
- Provide a place for people with Spiritual and/or Pagan beliefs to learn about and meet like-minded people
- Inform the community at large about Paganism and abolish all falsehoods regarding such
- Provide an outlet to express problems and trends within the Spiritual and/or Pagan community
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Types of Membership
Spiritual and Pagan Student Alliance (SPSA) shall have two types of memberships:
- SPSA Representatives: Representatives are members of the SPSA who have the power to vote. A representative must be enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne in the current year, have attended at least one meeting in the last 30 days, and have requested to be a voting member of the Spiritual and Pagan Student Alliance. Representatives must make up 51 percent of the total membership.
- SPSA Patrons: Patrons are the community members of the SPSA or students that don't meet the above requirements. Patrons have no vote on SPSA matters and cannot officially represent SPSA in an official capacity. Patrons may not exceed 49 percent of the total membership.
Section II: Nondiscrimination and Antiharassment
- Membership and participation in Spiritual and Pagan Student Alliance shall be free from discrimination and harassment (see the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part 1 Section A, Items 3. and 4.).
Section III: Financial Obligation
- There are no financial obligations on the part of the members or the officers.
Section IV: Minimum Number of Members
- The Spiritual and Pagan Student Alliance is required to have no less than eight members within the organization; five of these members must be students.
Star Byerley, President Star Byerley, President
President Email [email protected]
Emilie "Grace" Webster, Vice President Emilie "Grace" Webster, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
McKenzie Myers, Secretary McKenzie Myers, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Kaylin Tucker, Treasurer Kaylin Tucker, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]