South Side Mastodons
Purpose and Goals
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
1. Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
2. The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
3. Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
1. Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hour(s) at Purdue Fort Wayne.
2. Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
3. Members of the organization must be able to pass a standard background check, in order to volunteer with local inner-city youth.
Section III. Financial Obligation
1. Dues are $10 per academic year