Purpose and Goals
- Promote the game of soccer through playing both competitive and noncompetitive games
- Promote the game of soccer as a means of healthy exercise
- Meet other students with a common interest in soccer
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
Nonvotingmemberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.