Purpose and Goals
- Promote the game of soccer through playing both competitive and noncompetitive games
- Promote the game of soccer as a means of healthy exercise
- Meet other students with a common interest in soccer
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
Nonvotingmemberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Angel Pallares, President Angel Pallares, President
President Email email@example.com
Vinamra Munot, Vice President Vinamra Munot, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sathvik Balaji Kuruvadi, Secretary Sathvik Balaji Kuruvadi, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Gustavo Figueroa, Treasurer Gustavo Figueroa, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org