Public Policy Student Association
Get involved with public policy in our world by participating in the Public Policy Student Association.
Purpose and Goals
- Engage the membership with governmental and nonprofit entities through innovative forums for discussion
- Provide an understanding of the agencies and organizations that compose our government
- Provide instruction on how to facilitate change though letter writing, voter initiatives, etc.
- Establish principled foundations for an active citizenry
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of nonstudents.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonstudent memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
- Each member and
officeris required to submit dues in the amount of $5 per semester.