Professional Development for Future Teachers
Purpose and Goals
- Promote and develop professionalism within the group
- Have the opportunity to network socially and professionally
- Volunteer with a focus on education
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
- Dues payment is required.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students actively involved in the Purdue Fort Wayne Professional Development for Future Teachers group.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members, as well as students who are not active members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- In order for members to be considered active voting members, dues of $10 will be collected upon initial enrollment.