Pakistan Student Organization
Purpose and Goals
- Represent the culture and students of Pakistan
- Unite all students of Purdue Fort Wayne using diversity
- Establish a safe haven for students from all cultures
- Raise the standards of a universal and harmonic university that is Purdue Fort Wayne
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership is open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- There are no membership fees for this organization
Asfand Surhio, President Asfand Surhio, President
President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Taha Alibhai, Vice President Taha Alibhai, Vice President
Vice President Email email@example.com
Zain Altaf, Secretary Zain Altaf, Secretary
Secretary Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shehryar Azam, Treasurer Shehryar Azam, Treasurer
Treasurer Email email@example.com