Navigate exists to help students traverse the difficult transition experienced during early adulthood by building relationships with others on campus.
Purpose and Goals
- Lead students into a deeper and a more authentic relationship with God through serving others, giving support and encouragement, and providing accountability one to another
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
- Members are encouraged to adhere to the Statement of Faith
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- No membership fees are required.
- All funds will be deposited and handled through the Purdue Fort Wayne bursar's office.