Also known as: Pi Math Club
Learn about the Pi Math Club, a student organization that is dedicated to supporting students who are interested in mathematics at Purdue Fort Wayne.
Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization shall be to promote student interest in mathematics and to encourage student interaction with faculty and each other.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of nonstudents.
- Seventy-five percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and conduct as stated in Part 1 Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Full membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least one 3-credit-hour course; only full members have voting rights.
- Associate membership shall be open to anyone not currently enrolled in a class at Purdue Fort Wayne, including staff and faculty.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- Dues will be set at the annual spring business meeting; there may be different dues for full members and associate members.
Samuel Brown, President Samuel Brown, President
President Email email@example.com
Lily Sinn, Vice President Lily Sinn, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin Fisher, Secretary Justin Fisher, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Justin Fisher, Treasurer Justin Fisher, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org