Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- To provide a platform for those interested in management to create a positive change in the Purdue Fort Wayne community, neighboring community, and society at large.
- To provide a platform for those interested in management to interact and network with management professionals and other stakeholders including not-for-profit, for-profit and government organizations.
- Create a meaningful impact on society at large by learning, practicing, and disseminating management practices.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hour(s) at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Dues
There will be no required fee to maintain active voting membership.