Purpose and Goals
- Bring together the students of Purdue Fort Wayne
- Make new friends and have fun with old friends
- Play against other collegiate teams
- Provide a nurturing and enjoyable environment to play League of Legends and other games
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Nicholas Main, President Nicholas Main, President
President Email email@example.com
Anthony Green, Vice President Anthony Green, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Asa Tobias, Secretary Asa Tobias, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Aaron Mendez, Treasurer Aaron Mendez, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org