Purpose and Goals
The purpose and objective of this organization is to provide a forum for those interested in Classical/Medieval culture and learning about the Latin language.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non- Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
- Members are not required to pay a membership fee.
- Dues must be paid by Sept. 8.
- The amount of dues will be determined in the beginning of the academic year by the Executive Committee and presented to the general membership for a ¾ vote.
- The Treasurer shall maintain all financial records and shall seek the approval of the President for all organization transactions.