Lambda Pi Eta
Join Lambda Pi Eta to expand your communication skills. We host events such as The BIG Event, games, tournaments, and fundraisers.
Purpose and Goals
- Obtain strong skills in communication that will give us the tools for a professional career
- Bring experts and professionals to our campus to educate us of popular trends in modern communication
- Expand members knowledge of communication studies by attending workshops, conventions, and film festivals
- Gain more resources and scholarships through being a part of a club affiliated with a national communication association (NCA)
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of nonstudents.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- To be considered a voting member you are required to pay dues if applicable and attend all schedule meetings that do not conflict with your class schedule. Each member is allowed one excused absence per semester. Absences are excused when the member contacts the president within 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Nonstudent memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members.