Interior Design Student Organization
Purpose and Goals
- Give members a direct, interactive approach to the issues surrounding the interior design profession
- Sharpen leadership skills and gain priceless networking opportunities
- Provide an environment for the mutual development and exchange of knowledge with Purdue Fort Wayne between students, educators, administration, and design professionals
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- Membership in the Interior Design Student Organization of Purdue University costs $5 annually.
Kailee Winfree, President Kailee Winfree, President
President Email email@example.com
Emily Myers, Vice President Emily Myers, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dawn Justice, Secretary Dawn Justice, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Jessica Hedrick, Treasurer Jessica Hedrick, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org