Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
Join the Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers to expand your knowledge of electrical engineering.
Purpose and Goals
- Scientific and educational: directed toward the advancement of the theory and practice of electrical engineering, electronics, radio, and the allied branches of engineering and the related arts and sciences
- Professional: directed toward the advancement of the standing of the members of the profession it serves
- Promotion: directed toward the advancement of the organization and its members to the university and the community
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of nonstudents; however, 51 percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students of Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- There is a membership requirement
ofa minimum of eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated n Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Status
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Faculty, staff, alumni, or community members may hold nonstudent memberships; these members may not hold office, do not have voting privileges, and may not represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
Section III: Dues
- Each individual shall be required to pay the annual dues necessary for student membership status as prescribed by the national Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers organization.
Benjamin Edwards, President Benjamin Edwards, President
President Email [email protected]
Josiah Beck, Vice President Josiah Beck, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Cameron Lawless, Secretary Cameron Lawless, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Mike Hurtle, Treasurer Mike Hurtle, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]