Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- To share a mutual interest of captive and wild reptiles and amphibians.
- To promote and support ethical conservation, education, research, and husbandry of reptiles and amphibians.
- To provide educational outreach to the surrounding community about reptile and amphibian conservation.
- Professional development and interaction with current professionals among the field.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hour(s) at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
All students of any major will be considered a full club member once they have paid semester dues of $10. All non- Purdue Fort Wayne students may become full members by paying semester dues of $10. The $10 dues per semester or $20 per years will go towards covering club trips and special events. Only paid members may attend club trips.
Bria Spalding, President Bria Spalding, President
President Email email@example.com
Ashley Kovach-Hammons, Vice President Ashley Kovach-Hammons, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophie Mills, Secretary Sophie Mills, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Trevor Proctor, Treasurer Trevor Proctor, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org