Graduate Student Organization
Join the Graduate Student Organization to help yourself expand on your experiences with others from similar pathways. Our group will help you express your ideas to the university.
Purpose and Goals
Section I: Major Purpose
- Foster the unity among the graduate students of Purdue University Fort Wayne
- Broaden the graduate school experience
- Continue the professional and educational development of organization individuals
- Represent the opinions of the student body to the appropriate authorities
- Provide forums for the student body to express their concerns on departmental issues
Section II: Mission
Our mission is to engage current, former, and prospective graduate students by creating an organization that encourages diversity and community while promoting professional and educational development.
Section III: Responsibilities
The Graduate Student Organization understands and is committed to fulfilling its responsibilities of abiding by university policies.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Active membership shall be limited to persons officially connected or registered graduate students.
Section II: Requirements for Active Membership
- Regular member attendance of at least 50 percent of all meetings during a given year
- Payment of $5 dues per academic year
- Officers attendance of at least 90 percent of all meetings during a given semester
- Active participation in all sponsored activities, unless the activity interferes with either scholastic, family, or financial constraints
Chelsea Bihlmeyer, President Chelsea Bihlmeyer, President
President Email email@example.com
Jessica Navarro, Vice President Jessica Navarro, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tahrir Siddiqui, Secretary Tahrir Siddiqui, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Nicole Hahn, Treasurer Nicole Hahn, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org