Join Golden Burma to strengthen your relationships with Burmese students and expand your knowledge of Burmese culture.
Purpose and Goals
- Foster mutual respect and understanding among members
- Form and strengthen friendly relationships between Burmese students and others through academic, social, and cultural activities
- Participate with other student associations
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni,
non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Eaint Aung Win, President Eaint Aung Win, President
President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cori Cox, Vice President Cori Cox, Vice President
Vice President Email email@example.com
Min Ko, Secretary Min Ko, Secretary
Secretary Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sathvik Balaji Kuruvadi, Treasurer Sathvik Balaji Kuruvadi, Treasurer
Treasurer Email email@example.com