Global Christian Fellowship
Purpose and Goals
- Be a welcoming and accepting community toward international students of all faiths and backgrounds
- Serve students on the various campuses in Fort Wayne through practical needs they may have
- Meet American families through host initiatives
- Building bridges with American students
- Get students involved in our group
- Hear and learn about Jesus Christ and His teachings
- Make sacrifices to understand the various cultural differences which exist among students and to adapt the Gospel message of the Bible to their culture
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications for Membership
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students of Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity. In addition, there is a minimum of eight members in our organization.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonstudent memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members. These members may not hold office, do not have voting privileges, and may not represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
Section III: Financial Obligations
- There are no financial obligations whatsoever for members or Servant Team members of said organization.