Also known as: Enactus club
Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
1. To develop entrepreneurial skills among its members.
2. To create economic opportunity by helping others through the power of business ideas.
3. Advocating sustainable business education for a better world.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
1. Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
2. The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
3. Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Types of Membership
1. Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
2. Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non- Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
George Hernandez, President George Hernandez, President
President Email [email protected]
Jean-Paul Monticue, Vice President Jean-Paul Monticue, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Alexander Ferrer, Secretary Alexander Ferrer, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Maneth Balasooriya, Treasurer Maneth Balasooriya, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]