Learn about the Economics Club, a student organization at Purdue Fort Wayne that focuses on the conditions, theories, and importance of modern economics.
Purpose and Goals
- Discuss and analyze current economic conditions and theory
- Network and establish close relations with regional business community
- Instill and educate proper use and the importance of economics
- Expand the Purdue Fort Wayne economics department to include broadening class availability, professor diversity, and expertise
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Voting rights are given if students attend, at minimum, three of five formal business meetings, and one out of every three informal meetings.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni,
non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Serena Shaikh, President Serena Shaikh, President
President Email [email protected]
Noura Coulibaly, Vice President Noura Coulibaly, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Nicholas Sanderson, Secretary Nicholas Sanderson, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Nikolas Albertson, Treasurer Nikolas Albertson, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]