Disc Golf Club
Also known as: Fort Wayne Collegiate Disc Golf Club
Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- To represent our school, Purdue Fort Wayne University, in collegiate disc golf.
- To enhance student life on and off campus, by providing a team where students can train, compete, and excel at a high level.
- To provide a welcoming group on campus where people can come learn how to play disc golf.
- To introduce people to the disc golf courses in and around Fort Wayne, as well as the large disc golf community in Fort Wayne.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hour(s) at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
There are no required dues to be a member of this club.