Type: Special Interest
Join Destiny Rescue to help raise awareness about children in abusive situations. We work with local and international branches to raise this awareness through hosting events, such as a 5k run.
Purpose and Goals
- Raise awareness for the cause of saving children from abusive situations
- Raise funds for the cause of saving children from abusive situations
- Work with the international and district branches of Destiny Rescue to use our resources more efficiently through collaboration
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- Any and all financial information will be recorded and made available for any group member or faculty member that requests it in order to maintain transparency of the organization.