Dental Laboratory Technology Association
Join the Dental Laboratory Technology Association to build your leadership skills. We strive to provide the best patient care. Learn more today.
Purpose and Goals
- Inform and educate people about the field of dental laboratory technology
- Work with other dental fields to provide best patient care
- Build up new leaders who will lead a life of purpose and with integrity
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 13 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- No dues will be established for
participationof this organization.