Join the Dental Club to prepare yourself for a dental career. You will help build relationships with the community, industry leaders, and your peers.
Purpose and Goals
- Inform the requirements for dental schools
- Aid in the application process and provide education about the dental-field professions
- Inform and provide mediation for the Dental Aptitude Test
- Encourage not only graduate programs but also information on continuing education in hygiene, laboratory technology, and assistant programs
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include an unlimited number of students from another school.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne and hold at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Nonstudent memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- Membership in this organization will not require any financial obligations for the members; there will be no membership dues.
John Sarno, President John Sarno, President
President Email email@example.com
Brianna Newton, Vice President Brianna Newton, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mackenzie Freeman, Secretary Mackenzie Freeman, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Kyleigh Vibbert, Treasurer Kyleigh Vibbert, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org